Thursday 23 August 2012

Just Checkin In..

Hi all,

It's Posie's mum here! How are you all doing?! It feels like it's been a long long time since Posie has done a blog post!!! Must be about 2 weeks maybe.  Her dadder has been helping her with some Worldless Wednesdays which have made me giggle, but I haven't had time to sit and help her do a Wordier Other-Week-Day post for awhile!  I can assure you though that she's still here and saying "HERLO" to you all, see:

"HERLO GUYZ!"

I can't believe that this has pretty much been one of the busiest summers for years and it happens to coincide with the first few months of Posie's blogging! We really aren't far away, it's just been far too hectic to post for the last while!  

Firstly, I hurt my back.  Then when that improved, I ended up with a sore throat which kicked off my asthma.  I've been working full time with a bit of a commute there and back every day.    My sister had to go to in to hospital again. All in all, it's been a pretty stressful and busy, busy time of late.  It's also been Posie's Grinny I's birthday, Granda R's birthday and lastly but not leastly my mum's (Posie's granny A's) birthday! And I've been to Ireland for a wedding!  So, it's not all been bad, as I'm sure you can tell, but its been tiring and time consuming hahaha!

My summer job finishes next Friday which is really sad as it's been wonderful and I have met so many great people who I have gotten to know and will miss a great deal.  I will not, however, miss the public transport at 6.30 in the morning!! And I very much intend to keep in touch with my summer colleagues!  I start my new job in a professional post on the 12th of September - it's closer to home and less hours, meaning Posie will get a helping hand more often with her blogging! 

I apologise for this boring, Posie-less post, I just wanted to check in and see that everyone (humans and doggies and cats and pets alike) are all well!

The "Olermpiks" (as Posie would say) went amazingly and you all did so well with your posts.  Although we didn't comment, we have read all of them and it was an absolute joy to see! Thanks from us to you all!

So, you'll be hearing from my little hairy baby soon, I'm sure! And in the meantime she's telling me to thank you all for being such "GRAYTE FURRENDS!!" even though she's been on a wee holiday from blogsville! 

I'll leave you all with this beautiful sight; just a small part of the gorgeous scenery I saw whilst I was in Ireland last week

The Stunning Lake at Pontoon Bridge

Take care and looking forward to hearing all your news again soon,

Posie's mummer!

xx

15 comments:

  1. See ya soon little furry one. Mom sure has been busy
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you, yes we understand other things take place in this big out of control world. You tell Posie Dorg's Hi from us.

    Your Furends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good to hear from you. We LOVE knowing that Posie is well and doing her usual thingys. Eeeeeeeets TROOOOOOOOO. l

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo! I hope your autumn is less tressful than your summer and we look forward to seeing that furry face again real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture. That needs to be hanging on a wall!

    Glad to hear from you. Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging and I think we all understand that all too well!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mum says life gets busy and then she doesn't help me with my blogging too! Oh well, as long as the treats keep coming there is no need for panic!! BOL! I'm sure we'll hear from Posie soon.

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Posie's Mum,
    You have been busy! At least all is well and Posie is happy. Say hi to Posie from me and Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posie and Co glad to see you back, we missed you! Have a fabulous Friday. Hopefully see you next week!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurry back Posie. We miss you on twitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Posie!!! You've been busy!!!! Sorry to hear about your Mom's back pain. Hope she's feeling better. And that picture from Ireland is pawsome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We miss you too.
    Please take care of the asthma it can get you down fast plus
    it takes time to recover. My mommy knows all about it too with COPD.
    The Olympics were such fun we enjoyed reading everyone's post.
    Wow a trip to Ireland you been busy, I am sure you had a great time.
    Have a great weekend.
    XO Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's nice to see you again. Hope your busy schedule lets up a bit soon.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad all is well with you! :) Beautiful photo from Ireland. Wow! See you in the Fall :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  14. We've missed you Posie!! :) But we are happy that everyone is doing so well. Mudders and Fadders should always be happyful, cause when they are happyful we get extra treats. :)
    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well they do say there is "no rest for the wicked" - ha ha! (We have had to fight off the kids just to get here today - they are timing me and Mummy2Legs as we speak/bark - I don't know, what is the world coming to!)...a truly beautiful lovely picture above there.....(and the lake scenery was ok too - lol!) x

    ReplyDelete

Dis iz wherez u can leeve me a warrm snuggie n I appressheeate dem all! Love hariey babery dorgi - Posie xox