Sunday 5 August 2012

HERLO AGEN!

Hellow to yoo awll on this herre Sensayshunal and sizzelrin Sunnday yuppers! Howdy!?

I bett yoo awll fthott I hadd gown owf da rayderr!? Well, I kinder did, yers! I was ABSOOOOLOOOTLY SHNATTERD afterr ma paraydey, datt I needed to tayke a fyoo days owf...

Thizz izz da liyfe! OOooh YEAH!

Yeah so I haz been kickerin backk n takinn sum teesies (takin it eesy = takin a teesy! YEAH! ees an Uncel Wesleey fing! Ees troo!)

Sooo I iz sorriey dat I haz nutt beed heer n misserd owt n da eventts! Butt I has beed catcherin upp tooday, n everywunn is lookin FAB! Yuuppers!

Nows, toodays ma mummer sayz eets awlwaiys besht to startt tha daiy wifth an gegg!! So shee putt eet in ma bowl...

OOokkkay...

N awll I sed was...


WHAAAAAAT?!?!!?
I downt fink sooo!

Eeeeeurgh, say no to geggs!!!


Whitch raizes an impawtint poiwnt owf mines' mummers... Mummer alwaiys fthott doggiez lovved geggs, ann eet ees nyootrishunally beneyfishul furr dem, butt I'z was havin nunn owf eet... So, plees leeve a commint to lett me know.. n setterl a debayte n ma housey... DO YOO LIIYKE GEGGS?! OR HAYTE EM!?!?

Movvin own frum pukey geggers...

Tooodayz, I deesiyderd to enjoys a treet awll da ways frumm Merika! YEAH! Mutch better thann eggies, meh! YUPPERS!!  ma furrend Dexter was ma doggon dog swappin furrend, (we hass yet to doo owr posties, but they WILL be happernin!) N wun owf da fings he sentt me was dis TASHTIE SMELLIN peeenutt buttery doggy bowne treet:



I'z'll stayre eet owt till eets miynes!

Ok, I'z'll doo whot yoo askk..


Paaaw!

Nows, ees it miyne?!!?!


FANKS!!! NUM!!!
Oooooh yeah, downt miynd eef I'z doo! YUPPERS!

NUM NUM NUMM!!!

Sooooo, affit thiz, I desiyderd to playy wiv sum frisberss, Posie-styleee, chooo chooo numms...

Taiyshtiey frisberr! Shmiyley Posie dog!

N thenn I desiyderd to shtikk ma hedd froo da frisburrs, n werr them as purdy sunchiyney necklarcess! Heeheehee!


Eees summertiyme n funntiyme!
Fiynally to rownd owff ma posht, I iz needern to shayre wifvth yoo da FUNNIEYST FING YOO EVIRR DID SEE... Or HEER evinn! heehee!  I runnd abowt fur liyke 10 days witvh those frisberrs, n thenn I'z was sooooo thfirstiy! Soooo, mummer hadd to givv me wattir n I had bigg slurpieees, so enjoyy wawtching me enjoiyn sum frish watter, n thenn mummer has to help me owt owf ma frisberrs, n tha PEES DA RESISTUNCE, that add mummer in stitchess awll afterrnoon, as shee wawtchd eet ovir n ovvir agen, I doo da mosht hilariooos burp yoo evir did heeer!


Heeheeheeheeheee! Sooooo funny!

Now, liyke mummer yoo has to watch da last 10 sekunds ovvir n ovvir agen heeheeheeheehee! oh deers!

Ok, so FYI, I hasz joiyned twitterr jusht to see how da wholle fing goes downn, ma dadder helpps me owt wifth eet, so if yoo wana catch whot me n dadder arr sayin too eet, ees @posiedorg 

YEAH!

Alsoooo, da Olermpikks is stiill gowin mighyty stronng, whot amazerin evints n wunderfful hosters! Soooo grayte!! N I has been very furry prowd to be part owf thee evints n furrends wifh da afthlettic n poised n prowess-fulld athleeets! heehee!  Eees trooo!  Furr info own awll da upcommin evints, keep abrest owf Mayor Frankie's posts, n petblogginggames.blogspot.com YUPPERS!

So, I is gownna siggn owt furr now, n leeve yoo in da knowledgge da ANDY MURRAY IZ AN OLERMPIKK GOWLLD MEDALISST!!! N HEE WHOOPED FEDERERERS HIYNEY! YEAH! EET EES INFINITYOOOOUSLY TROO!

Love n nuggies n Olermpikk-filled-joy!

Da Pdiddler!
BURP!

xoxxoxxx



14 comments:

  1. We like eggs, but they have to be scrambled with some butter...
    Add some bacon and that makes eggers even betterful.

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH BTW
    our mom tweets @shellepenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muffin and I go crazy for egg's! We don't get them too often but when we do, look out world.

    Your video really made us laugh and laugh and laugh!!!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny. I love love eggs. I get them now and again.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh....da Olympics should of had a BURPING event! Just sayin!

    As fur da eggs....da peanuttery ting looks better butt me eats anyting dat don't eat me furst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My secwetawy is on hew Ipawed and we can't see you video!!!!!
    Daddy is on the 'puter so when he gets done, I will check it out!
    Now about the eggies......never had one..NOPE....is this an abuse of my rights? Should I have been offered eggs so that I could decide iffin they are YUCKY??? Geeeeessssshhhhh...MOM!!

    Your furiend, who has been neglected and not given a bite of eggs,
    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eggs, did you say EGGS, yes, great anyway you can fix them! Glad mum got that ring off your neck before you swelled up with all that water, buppie!

    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, we just love eggs. We will eat them any way but scrambled is best. And when Mom makes herself a soft boiled one, she doesn't like the yolk so we get those. Give 'em another try, we bet you will learn to love them too.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do they taste like chicken?
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love eggs but like dog treats even better.
    Enjoy Posie!
    It wouldn't let us see the video - boo.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love eggy and breaddy or just eggy. Hope you are enjoying the Olympics? Have a great Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Geggs, Geggs? I would love one if I could get my paws on one, I am tired of everybody telling me I disagree with 2Leg food when I have not even exchanged a cross word I tell you, it is not on........often, for a treat, I may get a loose piece of kibble for my sins, Geggs - ooh I am dreaming about one of those as we bark.....I am gonna put paw pen to paper over it......there has got to be laws about depriving a Bordoggy!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sure was a lot of drinking! Kinda makes us want to practice for Olympic Synchronized Peeing again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Posie. hehehehehehehe
    I can't stop laughing aftew watching that Pease da Wesistance video BUWP
    PAWFECT!!!!!!! That is the longest sluwpie dwink evew too, hehehehe
    you awe fantastic Posie..i loves you!!!
    I have been watching all the eventses even when I was aweady done pawticipating and soopew tiwed, I stayed in Lympic Stdium and watched all my fwiendses cause I can't believe what a totally fabooloos bunch of afletes we have in Blogville I am so pwoud to be pawt of this

    I happent o love Geggses, but then, I eat anthing, hehehehe that cwunchy peanutty goodness bone woold be my favowite too
    I was cheewing Andy Muwway on too and was thwilled he won

    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete

Dis iz wherez u can leeve me a warrm snuggie n I appressheeate dem all! Love hariey babery dorgi - Posie xox