Monday 23 April 2012

Posie's Mam

Hi Everyone,



It's Posie's mam here, I have sneaked on to the little hairy girl's blog for a minute before she notices! haha!  A Guest Post, if you like!  Not sure how happy she'll be though when she finds out! hahaha!

I have a quick question for you very clever doggies and your humans!  Posie is very excited about her Saturday Sweeties Competition (see her latest/previous post for details) and has been enjoying looking at the entries so far!  She looks at them all, I promise, and she takes in every detail - she's an intelligent wee lady!  She fancies creating an award to give out to her chosen winners, but we are a little unsure how this is done.  Is it ok for Posie to put the award up as a picture on a post after I help her create one of course?  Then do we email it out to the winners and they can save it on their blog? How do you doggies do it with your awards?

Well, it was nice to get a shot on here and add a 'hoomin tutch' as P-dorgi would say!  We are loving this blogging-thing and it's nice to have been so very welcomed in to this bloggy-doggy community!  But, I'll give the keyboard up to P-dorg for the next post I think! haha!

Take care and Best Wishes,

Posie's Mammer,

xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh hers won't mind you postin;...as long as it has to do withs her bloggie...which it does.
    Nows when it comes to awards, usually they be posted on da bloggie and da recipients can just save it from da postie. It makes it more easy on you.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Puddles, that was really helpful! You're a great little star and make me laugh so much!! Thanks again, Posie's Mam xx

      Delete
  2. Sorry Posie's mum, our mum is no good at anything to do with computers - we are suprised she even has oposable thumbs, BOL!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear little doggies, that's really cheeky, your poor mum! haha! But your so cute n charming I'm sure she doesn't mind! Thanks for commenting anyway! Posie's mam xx

      Delete
  3. Hey Posie Mum!
    Wow, this event will be so much fun! All of Blogville will be drooling on their Mr Dells. BOL. Most of us put the award up on our own blog and let the winner grab it themselves. We're pretty easy-going and flexible, so we'll enjoy whatever you arrange.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Sarge, you are so funny and such a trooper, thanks for the info!! Posie's mam xx

      Delete
  4. I think you have been given PERFECT advice. I am SURE that POSIE won't mind that you Tried using HER Blog.. just this ONCE.
    Now of Course... all of Blogville would be THRILLED to have YOU read OUR Blogs... IF you can understand what it is all about, that is. Every time MY MOM tries to read blogs... She just shakes her head and walks away.. SHE isn't very smart or stuffs. I'm just sayin.
    I am SURE Posie will be PROUD of you fur just TRYIN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yous two!!! Thanks for saying that I 'tried' to use her blog, like I failed haahaa! It made me and Posie's daddy laugh sooo much when you said your mum can't read the blogs, but I get a feeling she is more help with your bloggin' than she lets on! haha! Posie's mam xx

      Delete
  5. I love your blog! It's great!
    i would love it if you could check out my blog and follow it
    destructivepuppy.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Dis iz wherez u can leeve me a warrm snuggie n I appressheeate dem all! Love hariey babery dorgi - Posie xox